Let me first say that Impatience is NOT A lack of Patience. Impatience can actually be used for good, depending on the situation at hand. *I am a Patient person, just Impatient in certain areas of Life. (Which we all are)
• Impatience is neither good or bad you have to find balance in between the two. Knowing what you can tolerate & what you can’t. • #CaniBeTransparent? Growing up as a Teenager I developed Impatience with my Mother, she would ALWAYS yell my name for me todo the most smallest things; like pass her the remote 😐 Later in Life, the results of me holding resentment towards her developed in me, Impatience with other people. Now that same root of Impatience shows up in my General Relationships.
• Love is PATIENT LOVE IS KIND This whole month I’ve really been working on my Patience. I want to Embody every Gift a Woman could possibly have & I realized that Patience is one of them. My heart Desires to gain Patience.
• My few Tips on How to Develop Patience
1. Take a day where you make patience your goal for the entire day. Make a concerted effort to take your time and think about everything you do, be mindful and live in the moment. 2. Slow down.
3. Practice delaying gratification.
4. Practice thinking before you speak.